Welcome to YMCA School Age Child Care at Seahurst Elementary SchoolOur program at Seahurst Elementary School helps kids reach their fullest potential by promoting education, health, and social development. Your child will have many opportunities to spend time reading or studying with one of our caring staff, participate in fun, physical activities, or learn a new skill. Most importantly, children learn how to be their best selves. That makes for confident kids today and contributing, engaged adults tomorrow.
- A safe place to learn, have fun and get active.
- Activities include kid and adult led clubs such as chess, gym games, arts and crafts, science exploration.
- Homework help is provided daily with designated time in the afternoon.
- Transportation provided to and from Seahurst servicing these Highline area schools: Cedarhurst, Hazel Valley, Gregory Heights and Shorewood.
- See our School Age Child Care Curriculum
Your Child Care Specialists at this Location
Learn More About Seahurst Elementary School
Please provide us with the information below and we'll be in touch with you about the options available at this location. Enter any questions you have in the comments box.
I look forward to meeting you!
Register for Seahurst Elementary School
Registration is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Register by Phone or In Person:
Visit the Matt Griffin YMCA at 3595 S 188th St, SeaTac or call 206.244.5880
14603 14th Ave SW, Burien, WA 98166
5 - 12 years
6:30 am - school day start
school day dismissal - 6:00 pm
- Cedarhurst Elementary
- Gregory Heights Elementary
- Hazel Valley Elementary
- Seahurst Elementary
- Shorewood Elementary
- AM Only $300-$350
- PM Only $360-$425
- PM Plus (includes non-school days) $410-$475
- AM & PM (includes non-school days) $520-$585
Have a Question? Contact us about this location.