Ages 6 months - teensEvery child should feel safe in the water. Our trained swim instructors make learning to swim fun. Progressive lessons start each child at their own level and build upon their capabilities with technique instruction, games and plenty of practice.
The YMCA has been teaching children and adults to swim for more than 150 years. Whether you are a beginning swimmer or on your way to the Olympics, your YMCA is a great place to make a splash.
Summer Swim Lesson Registration Begins Saturday, June 14th!Please sign up for a reminder to receive notification when registration is available.
Want to see what's available now?To view all our Swim Lesson options please visit the Youth section of your branch website. Be sure to click the Programs tab once you're there and look for the Swim heading.
Find It Fast
- Summer Camp Registration Packet - Fill Out Online
- Summer Camp Registration Packet - Download to Fill Out
- 2014 Summer Camps Reservation Form - Download to Fill Out
- 2014 Summer Programs Handbook
- Protect Your Child From Abuse When Your Child Is Not With You
- Find Another Location
- Get a FREE Summer Planning Calendar