Ages 6 months - teensEvery child should feel safe in the water. Our trained swim instructors make learning to swim fun. Progressive lessons start each child at their own level and build upon their capabilities with technique instruction, games and plenty of practice.
The YMCA has been teaching children and adults to swim for more than 150 years. Whether you are a beginning swimmer or on your way to the Olympics, your YMCA is a great place to make a splash.
Summer Swim Lesson Registration Begins Saturday, June 14th!Please sign up for a reminder to receive notification when registration is available.
Want to see what's available now?To view all our Swim Lesson options please visit the Youth section of your branch website. Be sure to click the Programs tab once you're there and look for the Swim heading.
Find It Fast
- 2014-2015 School Age Child Care Registration Forms - Electronic Forms
- School Age Child Care Options Form
- Kids University Fall 2014 Class Catalog
- Kids University Fall 2014 Registration Form
- School Age Programs Family Handbook
- School Age Child Care Curriculum
- Protect Your Child From Abuse When Your Child Is Not With You