Welcome to YMCA School Age Child Care at Sand Point Elementary School!
Our program at Sand Point Elementary School helps kids reach their fullest potential by promoting education, health, and social development. Your child will have many opportunities to spend time reading or studying with one of our caring staff, participate in fun, physical activities, or learn a new skill. Most importantly, children learn how to be their best selves. That makes for confident kids today and contributing, engaged adults tomorrow.
- A safe place to learn, have fun and get active.
- DSHS and City of Seattle subsidies accepted and financial aid options available.
- See our School Age Child Care Curriculum.
YOUR CHILD CARE SPECIALISTS AT THIS LOCATION
206 427 4651
206 524 1400 x310
Learn More About Sand Point Elementary
Please provide us with the information below and we'll be in touch with you about the options available at this location. Enter any questions you have in the comments box.
I look forward to meeting you!
Register for Sand Point Elementary
Registration is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Register by Phone or In Person:
Visit the University Family YMCA at 5003 12th Ave NE, Seattle or call 206.524.1400
6208 60th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115
School day dismissal until 6:15pm
Rates:Rates for the 2016 - 2017 school year per month:
- After School Extended - $445 to $510
- After School Extended Plus (includes non-school days) - $495 to $565
Have a Question? Contact us about this location.
Find It Fast
- Fall 2016 Kids University Sand Point Registration
- Winter 2016 Kids University Magnuson Registration
- Winter 2016 Kids University Phinney Center Registration
- 2016 - 2017 Sand Point School Age Child Care Interest Form
- 2016 - 2017 Sand Point School Age Child Care Registration
- 2016-2017 Sand Point Family Handbook
- Find Another Location